Sunday, April 03, 2011

Things I shouldn't think about but still do...

Have you ever thought about dying?? Have you ever thought about what is waiting for you and what it is going to be like when you get there??

Will how we die affect what happens to us?? Will it look different for each person??

Have you ever wanted to die? Made a plan? Tried to die? Have you ever had these thoughts multiple times a day and multiple days a week?

Do you know how hard it is to find reasons to live when, for days and weeks, all you think about is to die?

Have you ever been driving down the interstate and come up next to a semi and just think about turning into it?

These thoughts shouldn't happen...but there is no way to stop them; that I have found yet.

What stops me when I try to turn into that semi as I drive to school and back every day??

Family; mom and dad, John, Grant, Lyndi, Abby, Colette, Madison, Will, Jack, Peter and Mike.

They will always be here for me. They may not be there physically (and unfortunately that is what I need the most) but they are only a phone call away when I need them to talk to me.

Thanks for everything you do...you keep me alive.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I love you. It makes me so sad to read this post and hear you say these things. You're so beautiful and wonderful and we will all die eventually so we really shouldn't be worrying about it now. We should be worrying about living.

    Call you later.

    M.

    ReplyDelete