Sunday, November 17, 2013

This Whole Dating Thing...

...Blows.

Really though. It has turned in to a game not a courtship.

I want a guy to come talk to me and make it obvious that he is interested. I want to be able to do the same thing without being considered too forward.

I don't want to play games. I don't want to constantly wonder if a guy I'm attracted to is attracted to me. I don't want to always be the one to ask the guy to hang out or come over for dinner and a movie.

I just don't want that crap.

I know dating isn't and will never be a fairy-tale. There will be challenges and heartbreaks: it would be stupid to assume there wouldn't be. I don't want it to be a fairy-tale I think that would annoy me just as much as dating already does.

I guess I am just rambling now...I'm just sick of dating or trying to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment