Friday, January 23, 2015

So I'm Graduated...Now What?

Well I've finally graduated college!! YAY!! Words can't describe how good it feels to have finally accomplished this goal.

I have been working so hard and so long to get to where I am and I am so proud of myself. There were several times when I didn't think that graduating college would ever happen. Yet, here I am.

I had to go through a lot of crap to get here and although it all sucked, I wouldn't change any of it. I am such a better person now than I was when I started college five years ago. I have a better appreciation of the degree that I earned and of my family, friends, and my Savior and Heavenly Father. All through trying to graduate college...

But now I'm graduated. I've moved home to mom and dad's basement (yeah...I'm that college graduate). Let the job hunt begin!! I have applied for several jobs but have yet to hear back about any of them. Frustrating, but I figure that it is a good sign: I haven't been told no.

I've applied for a couple jobs in Rexburg. I know, I know. I just got out, why would I want to go back!? Well...my friends are there. If I am going to have to apply for any job until I am able to get into a position where I can begin working in the government why wouldn't I try and find one near my friends? All of my friends, with the exception of one or two, live in Rexburg currently or will be there in the coming semesters. Being so close to them but not being able to see them is honestly killing me.

It is extremely frustrating as well that, being this close, none of my friends have thought to come down and visit. Well...all except one. But that is a post for another day :]

There are so many things that I would like to do in life and so many places I would like to go. But I can't do any of those things unless I have money. And in order to have money I have to get a job. And depending on where the job is, in order to get the job I need to have a car. And in order to have a car I need to have money. *sigh* It's a never ending circle. I have so many things that need to be done as well (paying off school debt and whatnot). I'm just getting very annoyed. And depressed. And anxious. But not bored! (haha yet again...another post for another day)

I guess I just need to breathe and relax and keep applying. I will find a job somewhere. It is just a matter of time. If it isn't near my friends...that sucks, but it will be okay. I will make things work.

Things always work out the way that they need to. Not always how I want them to but the way that they need to. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment